This is an Essay Competition organized by Life Saver Essays. The information below is copied from their site. For more information and to apply, go to http://www.lifesaveressays.com/essay-contest
Thank you for your overwhelming response to our last Essay Writing Contest. Sadly, some of you faced issues in submitting your essays, and so as promised, we are back with our next Essay Writing Contest. Lifesaver Essays believes in encouraging new writers and give a direction to their skills.
This time the guidelines are a lot more fun to follow 🙂
Anyone, from any country, is free to apply! There is no entry fee!
1) Word count – The essay should be at least 800 words and not over 1300 words. Essays violating this criteria will not be evaluated.
2) Topic – Our team of writers have come out with a list of topics that are interesting, engaging and fun to write on. It is mandatory to choose a topic from that list. The list can be found below this section. Choose ANY ONE topic.
3) Plagiarism – All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words. We will check the essays for plagiarism. Copied essays will be disqualified.
4) Images – Images are encouraged. You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free.
5) Format – Submissions are accepted only in Microsoft Word documents (doc or docx).
6) Cover Page – The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number and email.
7) Language – The essay must be written in English.
Panel of Judges
Every essay will be review by our expert team of best writers. Our top writers will go through each essay and by a mutual consent, choose the winners.
Essays will be judged on relevance of the content, quality, depth of research, structure, flow, grammar and overall readability.
We will not be able to acknowledge receipt of each essay, but be assured if your essay has been submitted, it will be evaluated.
Choose ANY one
1. Impact of essay writing services on students – do they curb their growth or help them develop?
2. Unconventional but effective management practices to enhance workplace productivity
3. Can academic writing skills translate to employability skills in a corporate career?
4. How do you think education will change in the next 40 years?
5. Is face to face learning better than online learning?
How to apply
To submit your essay, the first step is to “Like” our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LifeSaverEssays and “Share” the details of our Essay Writing Contest on your timeline. Let your friends know you are enterprising!
Alternatively, you can also “Follow” us on Twitter at @lifesaveressays or https://twitter.com/lifesaveressays and “Retweet” our tweet about the contest.
Once this is done, do not forget to take a screenshot of the same and paste it on the second page of your essay, after your cover page which will have your personal details.
Essay submitted without a valid screenshot will be disqualified.
After you paste the screenshot, once your essay is ready, you can upload it now.
To upload your essay, visit our website Lifesaver Essays and visit the Essay Contest page. You will find the button to upload your essay there.
We will not be able to acknowledge each entry, but if you have uploaded, be assured we would have received it, and it will be evaluated.
The Essay Writing Contest is open from 11 October 2016 to 11:59 PM, 31 January 2017, PDT.
Winners will be announced on 25 February, 2017. The winning entries will be published on our Blog http://lifesaveressays.com/blog. Winners will also be contacted through email or phone to get their Paypal or Bank Account details to remit the prize money.
We might also publish a few other well written essays as a recognition of your hard work. We permit “sharing” of the essays, once they are published, through social media and show your friends your accomplishment. It is indeed commendable to have your essays chosen by our native best writers to be showcased on our website. If you have an objection to your essay being published, you are free to contact us, give the link of your published essay and request for removal.
What to do after submitting the entry
Once you have submitted your essay, wait patiently. Do not follow up with us through phone, email, messages or live chats, asking us if we received your entries. Visit our Essay Contest page regularly to check for any updates. The winners will be announced on the said date.
Participating in our Essay Writing Contest automatically constitutes your acceptance to our terms and conditions associated with the contest. The decision of the management will be final regarding announcing the winners.
Good luck and happy writing!